Interviewing for an Oral History / Folklore Project
Please book your place by clicking on the Begin Registration link at the bottom
This workshop will deal with how to plan and carry out an interview as part of a Folklore or Oral/Family History project.
- Recording equipment
- Planning the interview
- Interview techniques
- Archiving your recordings / notes / photographs
- Ethical and legal considerations
Duration: 10.00 – 12.00 (11.30 - 12.00: optional practical session)
Date: Thursday 21st February
Location: Library Link 3, James Joyce Library (no. 34 on the Campus Map)
Críostóir Mac Cárthaigh, Director, National Folklore Collection
A follow-up session will take place on Monday 4th March on Producing a Cultural Podcast.
Certificates of attendance will be available on request on the day of the workshop
- Thursday, 21st February 2019
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Library Link 3
- James Joyce Library
- Críostóir Mac Cárthaigh, Director, National Folklore Collection
- Research Data Management (RDM)
Research Services Manager
No Rooms available!