EndNote X7 Workshop
EndNote X7 is a widely used bibliographic reference software package that can help you:
- store, manage, organise and format bibliographic references to be used in your research papers and publications
- automatically create and format citations and bibliographies for your research papers
Note EndNote X7 cannot be installed on students personal computers. If you want to install EndNote on your own computer you will need to use EndNote Online. EndNote X7 can only be installed by UCD Staff members on institutionally owned computers. EndNote X7 is available in all UCD Computer Labs and on UCD Library Lending laptops. Check the Calendar for EndNote Online training dates
The workshop will Introduce Endnote X7 and show you how to build a library of references from a variety of sources and also how to insert these references into a document in the referencing style of you choice
After this workshop you will
- know how to create an EndNote X7 library
- be able to manually populate your library with references as well as import references from library catalogues and databases
- be able to demonstrate how to cite references and create bibliographies in a Word document using the references stored in an EndNote library
Who Should Attend?
EndNote X7 is particularly suited to academics and those embarking on Research Masters & PhD Programmes. No previous experience is necessary. Undergraduate students who want Endnote on their own computers should attend our EndNote Online training sessions.
- Wednesday, 19th September 2018
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Information Skills Room
- Health Sciences Library
- Diarmuid Stokes
College Liaison Librarian
No Rooms available!