EndNote Online Workshop
EndNote Online is a widely used online version of EndNote that can help you:
- store, manage, organise and format bibliographic references to be used in your assignments, research papers and publications
- automatically create and format citations and bibliographies for your assignments and research papers
The workshop will Introduce Endnote Online and show you how to build a library of references from a variety of sources and also how to insert these references into a document in the referencing style of your choice
After this workshop, you will:
- know how to create an EndNote Online library
- be able to manually populate your library with references as well as import references from library catalogues and databases
- be able to demonstrate how to cite references and create bibliographies in a Word document using the references stored in an EndNote library
Who Should Attend?
Endnote Online is particularly suited for Undergraduate Students and those embarking on Taught Master, Diplomas & Certificate Programmes.
- Tuesday, 25th September 2018
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Information Skills Room
- Health Sciences Library
- Diarmuid Stokes
College Liaison Librarian
No Rooms available!