Love Data Week: Data Stories
The theme of this year's Love Data Week is Data Stories so the Library have invited selected academics to come and talk about their use of research data.
While the Library are facilitating this event we very much want this to be led by researchers. We want to encourage an informal, open discussion which is both interdisciplinary and inclusive across career stages. We hope it will be a way for researchers to share practice and challenges around using research data and offer an opportunity to ask questions and benefit from a collective enthusiasm for data.
- Professor Bettina Migge, School of Languages, Cultures & Linguistics
- Professor Barry Smyth, Founding Director, Insight Centre for Data Analytics, School of Computer Science
- Associate Professor Orla Doyle, School of Economics
- Professor Kalpana Shankar, School of Information and Communication Studies
- Associate Professor Mary Codd, School of Public Health, Physiotherapy and Sports Science
The event is aimed researchers, research support staff and data management experts from all subject areas. Experienced researchers are welcome as well as PhD students.
Attendance at this workshop / presentation may satisfy the CPD requirements of some professional bodies; a certificate of completion can be supplied upon request.
PhD students who attend this event can attain a Certificate of Attendance via Sisweb.
Related LibGuide: Research Data Management by Jenny O'Neill
- Tuesday, 13th February 2018
- 9:45am - 12:00pm
- Library Link 3
- James Joyce Library
- Research Data Management (RDM)