Visualise your data on a map : how to create a map with Scribble Maps
Part of the series: Digital Tools and Approaches to Connect and Transform Your Research
By the end of the session you will:
• Have learned how to create, customise and share a map
• Be able to illustrate and communicate information by displaying it on a map
• Know how to import and visualise your data on a map
• Add photos to your map
• Print a map or save it as a pdf, or embed it on a website
Who should attend?
This course will be of interest to administrative staff and students or researchers (including postdocs and graduate students) in any discipline who would like to be able to mark sites of interest on a map easily or who might have data with a location field which they would like to see visualised on a map. No prior experience with this product is required and no advance preparation for this hands-on workshop is necessary.
Attendance at this workshop / presentation may satisfy the CPD requirements of some professional bodies; a certificate of completion can be supplied upon request.
- Wednesday, 29th November 2017
- 11:00am - 12:30pm
- Information Skills Room
- Health Sciences Library
- Jane Nolan
- Visualising with Maps